Saturday, December 20, 2014

Ok, so it was the beginning of October when my friend - (Patrick Francis) and I came up with Devil's Cut Bistro while sitting by the firepit having a few beers. I'm sure you get the concept.. fire, devil, spices - It pretty much took off from there.

Now keep in mind that I have worked in kitchens for 10yrs as a dishwasher/prep-cook. In my last year of being in a kitchen I went from being a dishwasher/prep-cook to head chef.. During all that time I thought about opening my own little place.. I started to work on it but never really took it too seriously until that one October night talking to Patrick. After that night, we started working on the menu.. We still are actually. I started an IndieGoGo crowdfunding campaign which I'm still finalizing and will hopefully launch the second week of January (2015). I had our logo made ($114.00 later):

December 3rd, I designed the bumper sticker and ordered the $2.99 proof - (should be getting it any day now.. They said by December 22 - today is the 20th):



We'll soon announce the official date and release the link of the crowdfunding campaign.. So stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment